Dialogue : Giving and Asking Opinion

An Album

Kamilah : Hey Salma! I'm so happy today! My favorite boy group just made a comeback and put out an album. AAAAAA they are really handsome 🤩🤩

Salma: YES THEY ARE! I've seen it too and I plan to buy the album after school, do you want to go buy the album with me?

Kamilah : Gosh, the problem is I'm still confused about whether to buy it or not :(

Salma: why do you feel confused?

Kamilah: I feel bad about asking my parents for money to buy albums because this is not part of school needs and is just for my personal enjoyment. But I really wanted to buy the album, I felt happy and excited when I saw them. I feel confused, what do you think I should do?

Salma: I think you shouldn't ask your parents for money to buy an album, if you really want to buy something you should just save up. That's what I did to buy this album, I also didn't dare to ask my parents for money to buy an album, so over the past few months and I was successful!

Kamilah : really? But it was very difficult, I tried many times to save but failed all the time :(

Salma: Ok then just don't buy the album, you want something but don't want to try properly to achieve it.

Kamilah: Hey don't say that, okay, I'll try to save hard so I can buy my idol album 🤩

Komentar