Dialogue Suggestion and Offer

 Theme : Career


/var/folders/76/gy26tmw50k5fzzwx3k5f2q1c0000gn/T/com.microsoft.Word/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/1.png



Everyone must have their dream job. But surely there are those who still feel uncertain about what job choice they should choose, that's what happened to Nasya. Nasya was confused about what major she should take in order to get the job she wanted later.

Nasya: In a few months we are just going to college, Do you guys already have a choice what major you want to take later?

Aliyah: Of course I do. I want to take FKG Unpad, because since I was little, I really wanted to become a dentist.

Ariana: I did too, I took FSRD ITB, because I really wanted to be an interior designer. Arranging a room is a very pleasant thing for me. What do you want to take yourself, Nas?

Nasya: That's the problem, I'm still confused about what to take. From childhood until now my wishes keep changing. When I was in kindergarten I wanted to be a doctor, but when I was in junior high school my desire changed to become a bank employee but changed again into a programmer. Then when first grade at high school, changed again to be an Interior Designer like you Ariana, but I felt my drawing skills were not sufficient to enter FSRD ITB and my choice changed again between becoming a businesswoman or a psychologist. Ah, it's so confusing, I'm too confused to choose anything definite.

Aliyah: Calm down Nas, don't be too dizzy until become stressed like that

Ariana: Yes, that's right Nas, think about it slowly with a cool head.

Aliyah: Or, how about if you just try to go to a psychologist to see where your real interest is?

Ariana: Yes, that's right Nas, at least by coming to a psychologist you will know where you are interested and after that maybe you can make a definite choice.

Nasya: Does that help? I'm a little lazy to try because I'm afraid it just makes me even more confused in choosing!

Aliyah: Just try it first, because Ariana and I also went to a psychologist to convince ourselves more of our choice and I think that's quite helpful.

Nasya: Well I will try to go to a psychologist, thank you guys for the advice.

Ariana: Of course Nas, your welcome.

 

Komentar