My Goal My Ambition




Actually, I am still uncertain about my goals, but so far I want to be able to study at ITB. For the department itself, I am still confused between three choices, namely FSRD (Interior Design), SBM, or FMIPA (Actuaria). But I'm interested in business. I want to have my own business and employ lots of people. I want to have a successful Event Organizer business or a Catering business.

 

After I managed to run a business that I built myself, I wanted to go on the pilgrimage with my parents and my siblings. I also want to set up an orphanage for children who have lost their home and are forced to make a living by busking from an early age. I want to establish an orphanage where they live and provide them with a proper education so that they can become successful people. I also want to build many branches of the business I run in order to provide a lot of employment for many people as well. I really want to be someone who is useful and could help many people.

 

Komentar