IT'S ME, ALL ABOUT MYSELF

Hello! My name is Vania, I was born in Bukittinggi, 22th April 2004. I am the second child from four siblings. All of my siblings are gilrs, that's why i wanted to have one little brother. I have been live at Bandung since 2004. Me and all of my siblings were lived with our parents at Suniaraja street.

 

when I have free time, I like reading novels with genre teen fiction, playing games on mobile phones, or watching Korean dramas or usually called Drakor. I also like to listening to music and coloring. Because i really like to color something, when i was third grade at primary school, i started to join an additional drawing class, but stopped join it at fifth grade because i can't split my time.

 

I went to Assalaam kindergarten and Assalaam elementary school. 

When i at fourth grade at elementary school, I followed the coloring extracurricular at my school but stopped following the extracurricular when i at fifth grade. Then after graduating, I went to Junior High School 9 Bandung.  In junior high school, I followed PMR extracurricular activities.  Actually, I wanted to join the basketball extracurricular because I was interested when I saw my sister who took the extracurricular, but I did not follow the extracurricular because only a few girls took the extracurricular .  Then when I was in Senior High School 3 Bandung, I wanted to attend the PMR extracurricular, trilogy, and SSR.

 

My favorite subject is mathematics. Maybe i love math because i have joined kumon since 2012 or when i at second grade at elementary school until now. Meanwhile the hardest subject for me is Sundanese. I don't know why, but it is so hard for me to understand it, but i tried my best to keep getting good grades.

 

I have a lots of dreams to achieve. I want to be a good daughter for my parents. I want to be a success person so that my parents will feel proud to have daughter like me. I want to go to FSRD faculty at ITB because i want to be a designer and have my own brand. And i have many dreams that i don't need to write on this blog hehe.

 

And to achieve alllll of my dreams, i know that i must study harder and harder, not easily give up at something, and the most important things to do to achieve my dreams is i must pray a lot to god.

 


Komentar